The hero from Forbidden Savior is with us today. Forbidden Savior is a dark paranormal, multicultural romance published with Loose Id. http://www.loose-id.com/authors/l-p/melissa-lopez/forbidden-savior.html
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Name’s Deke. I was orphaned as a small child and raised by the mountain man named Mackenzie. Grew up hunting and trapping and died around 1829.
That’s right. Dead and gone. Buried. I’m damn lucky to have been given a second chance.
- Did you come back as a ghost?
- Were you a demon?
You’ll need to read Forbidden Savior to learn just what happened after I died.
- All right then. Well, how did you get together with your heroine in Forbidden Savior?
It was a rollercoaster ride with the roughest ups and downs.
- If you have a free day and your only mission is to enjoy yourself what would you do?
I’m an avid outdoorsman! I love camping, hiking, kayaking, and canoeing etc. Whatever I’m doing I want to be doing it with Rhonda and she prefers to be sitting beside the water somewhere.
- What would you like it to say on your tombstone?
Your tomorrow hopes you’ve learned something from yesterday.
- Lastly, do you think the author portrayed you accurately?
Absolutely. Without a doubt she wouldn’t have had it any other way.
For a tidbit of Deke and Rhonda’s tale check out their excerpt.:
One thought on “A few minutes with an old soul.”
The book sounds incredible, Melissa! Thanks for sharing.